Reset the Network Settings to Factory Default
When you reset the machine, faxes stored in the machine's memory may be deleted. Before you reset the machine, you can transfer your faxes to your computer or another fax machine so you will not lose any important messages.
This feature restores all wired (supported models only) and wireless network settings to the factory settings.
- You can also reset the print server to its factory settings using BRAdmin Light, BRAdmin Professional, or Web Based Management (MFC-J995DW).
- Press Settings.
- Press or to make your selections:
- Select [Network]. Press OK.
- Select [Network Reset]. Press OK.
- Press for two seconds to confirm.The machine restarts.
- Press .
- The reset confirmation message is displayed. Press [OK] for two seconds.The machine will restart.