Print the received faxes that are stored in memory. (Fax Storage)
If you are using the Paging or Fax Storage feature, you can still print a fax from memory when you are at your Brother machine.
Follow the steps below to print the faxes you have received:
- Press (Settings). (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Press All Settings.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to display Fax.
- Press Fax.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to Print Fax or Print Document.
- Press Print Fax or Print Document.
- Press Yes or OK.
- Press (Home).
- You can also print a fax from the memory by pressing Print on the Touchscreen. (some models with Fax Preview: When Fax Preview is set to Off.)
- When you print a fax from the memory, the fax data will be erased.
MFC-9130CW, MFC-9330CDW, MFC-9340CDW, MFC-J4320DW, MFC-J4420DW, MFC-J4510DW, MFC-J4620DW, MFC-J4710DW, MFC-J5520DW, MFC-J5620DW, MFC-J5720DW, MFC-J5920DW, MFC-J650DW, MFC-J6520DW, MFC-J6720DW, MFC-J680DW, MFC-J6920DW, MFC-J6925DW, MFC-J870DW, MFC-J875DW, MFC-J880DW, MFC-J885DW, MFC-J985DW(XL), MFC-L2730DW, MFC-L2750DW(XL), MFC-L3710CW, MFC-L3750CDW, MFC-L3770CDW, MFC-L5700DW, MFC-L5702DW, MFC-L5705DW, MFC-L5800DW, MFC-L5802DW, MFC-L5850DW, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L5902DW, MFC-L6700DW, MFC-L6702DW, MFC-L6750DW, MFC-L6800DW, MFC-L6900DW, MFC-L6902DW, MFC-L8600CDW, MFC-L8610CDW, MFC-L8850CDW, MFC-L8895CDW, MFC-L8900CDW, MFC-L9550CDW, MFC-L9570CDW