How do I replace the waste toner pack?
- DONOT put the Waste toner pack into a fire. It could explode.
- Handle the waste toner pack carefully. If toner scatters on your hands or clothes, immediately wipe or wash it off with cold water.
- Be careful not to spill the toner. DONOT inhale or allow it to get into your eyes.
For the order number (Order No.) of the waste toner pack, please refer to the User's guide provided with your Brother Printer or the Consumables & Options page of your model on Brother Solutions Center. To visit Consumables & Options page, click your model name link (e.g. HL-XXXX * ) on the top section and then click "Consumables & Options" link on the opened page. * XXXX stands for your model name.
Follow the steps below to replace the Waste Toner Pack:
- Open the Front Cover.
- Remove the Waste Toner Pack from the holder located at the lower right side of the printer.
Be careful not to spill the toner.
- Peel off the sealing sticker on the right side of the Waste Toner Pack. Seal the opening with the sealing sticker. See the picture below for the correct placement of the sticker. When you dispose of the used Waste Toner Pack, place it in the plastic bag included with the replacement Waste Toner Pack. Please dispose of the Waste Toner Pack in accordance with local regulations.
- Insert the new Waste Toner Pack into the Waste Toner Pack Holder.
- Close the Front Cover.