How do I clean the bobbin case?
- Remove the power plug from the outlet.
- Raise the needle to its highest position, pull the latch and remove the bobbin case.
- Slide the latch levers out from the retaining ring.
- Remove the retaining ring.
- Remove the hook by grasping the center post and pulling out.
Note it’s position related to the driver.
- Remove any accumulated lint and thread with a brush.
Clean the lint from the shuttle hook using a cloth dampened with machine oil.
- Grasp the center post of the hook, match the hook position opposite the driver and insert.
- Insert the retaining ring with the notch up.
- Push the latch levers into their locked position.Replace the bobbin cace.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.