FAQs & Troubleshooting
View or change the network settings of my Brother machine, or view the scanned data stored in the SD card, using a web browser.
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Connect your wireless device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) to your Brother machine using the wireless network.
- Launch your wireless device's web browser.
- Type http://10.10.100.1 in the address bar.
- Type the password you configured before to login.
If you view the scanned image in the browser, view or change the network settings for the first time, the Password Setup screen appears. Set your password and click Apply.
- The screen will appear in the browser and images will be displayed.
- If you are going to view or change the network settings, click Settings.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.