FAQs & Troubleshooting
Discover the MAC address of the Brother network card.
The Mac Address is written on the sticker located at the bottom of the Brother machine. The 12 digit-alphamerics under the 9 digit-alphamerics are the Mac Address.
If there is no sticker at the bottom of the Brother machine, follow the steps below to check the Mac Address.
- Connect your wireless device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) to your Brother machine using the wireless network.
- Launch your wireless device's web browser.
- Type http://10.10.100.1 in the address bar.
- Type the password you configured before to login.
If you view the scanned image in the browser, view or change the network settings for the first time, the Password Setup screen appears. Set your password and click Apply.
- The screen will appear in the browser and images will be shown.
- Click Setting and then Status.
- The Mac address will be displayed next to BSSID.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.