I want to use the Roll Paper Pause mode or create new forms from Printer Server Properties.
To use the Roll Paper Pause mode or create new forms from Printer Server Properties, download and install the machine's driver located on this page.
Select your language which you are using.
|English (UK)||439 KB|
How to install
- Make a temporary folder or directory on your HDD [hard disk drive] as the location to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\brodnt
- Download the file to the temporary folder or directory.
- Once the download is complete, open the folder or directory and double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
- Connect the USB cable if you use the printer with USB connection.
- Click Start => Windows System => Control Panel => Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers => Add a printer.
- Click Add a local printer.
- Select USB port or the port to use the printer and click Next.
- Click Have Disk.
- Click Browse and specify the folder created in Step 3.
- Click Open.
- Click OK.
- Select the model name and click Next.
- Type a printer name and click Next.
- Select Printer Sharing option and click Next.
- If you want to use your Brother machine as the default printer, check Set as the default printer.
- Click Print a test page to check if your machine is working properly.
- Click Finish.