Reset Your Brother Machine
- Press .If your machine displays the [All Settings] menu on the Home screen, skip the [Settings] menu.
- Swipe up or down or press or to display the type of reset functions, and then press the reset function you want to use.
- The network settings, the security settings and address book data will not be reset by the [Machine Reset].
- If you discard or transfer the machine, we recommend accomplishment of the [Factory Reset] to erase the personal data in the machine.
- [Machine will reboot after resetting. Press [OK] for 2 seconds to confirm.] appears. Press [OK] for two seconds to confirm.The machine will restart.
- Press .You can also reset the Network settings by pressing .
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.