Set Fax Preview to On.
Use the Fax Preview to view received faxes on the machine's display (hereinafter called LCD).
- This feature is available only for black and white faxes.
- When Fax Preview is turned on, a backup copy of received faxes will not be printed for Fax Forwarding, PC-Fax Receiving and Forward to Cloud operations, even if you set Backup Print to On.
- Although printed faxes show the received date and time when Fax Receive Stamp is turned on, the Fax Preview screen will not display the received date and time.
Follow the steps below to set fax preview to on.
- Press (Settings).
- Press (Fax Preview).
- Press On.
The LCD displays a message saying future received faxes will not be printed.
- Press Yes.
- Press (Home).
If faxes are stored in the memory when you change Fax Preview to Off, do one of the following:
- If you do not want to print the stored faxes, press Continue. Press Yes to confirm. Your faxes will be deleted.
- To print all the stored faxes, press Print All Faxes Before Delete.
- If you do not want to turn off Fax Preview, press Cancel.