Copy Both Sides of an ID Card onto One Page
You can copy both sides of an ID card onto a single page, keeping the card's original size.
- The machine's paper size must be set to Letter or A4.
- You can only make one color copy at a time.
- You cannot use the Watermark Copy, Book Copy, Sort, 2-sided Copy, Thin Paper Copy, Ink Save Mode, Enlarge/Reduce, and Remove Background Color settings with the 2in1 (ID) feature.
To use your Brother machine's 2 in 1 ID Copying feature, follow these steps:
Place your identification card face down near the upper-left corner of the scanner glass.
- 3 mm (0.12 in.)or greater (top, left)
216 mm (8.5 in.)
140 mm (5.5 in.)
Enter the number of copies:
- Press - or + on the Touchscreen.
- Press the number of copies to display the keyboard on the Touchscreen, and then enter the number of copies using the Touchscreen. Press OK.
Press Options > Page Layout > 2in1 (ID).
Read and confirm the displayed list of settings you have selected, and then press OK.
Press Black (Mono) Start or Color (Colour) Start.
The machine starts scanning one side of the identification card.
- After the machine has scanned the first side, press Yes. Turn over the identification card and press OK to scan the other side.