ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
If ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen and you cannot use it, you must run a batch file that resets it back to Classic Mode.
- Right-click the CC3 icon in the task tray and click Exit.
Download the batch file.
> Click here to download the batch file.
- Click the downloaded ChangeSkinToClassic.exe file. The file will run in the background.
- Go to Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- In Brother Utilities, click Scan, and then click ControlCenter3.
- In the task tray, click the CC3 icon and then click Open.
- If you enable Modern Mode, you must run the batch file again.
If the batch file creates a temporary folder ("BrotherCC3") on your desktop, it can be safely deleted.
DCP-110C, DCP-120C, DCP-130C, DCP-165C, DCP-330C, DCP-350C, DCP-375CW, DCP-385C, DCP-395CN, DCP-585CW, DCP-7020, DCP-7030, DCP-7040, DCP-8060, DCP-8065DN, DCP-8080DN, DCP-8085DN, DCP-9040CN, DCP-9045CDN, DCP-J125, FAX-1840C, FAX-1940CN, FAX-2440C, FAX-2820, FAX-2910, FAX-2920, MFC-210C, MFC-230C, MFC-240C, MFC-250C, MFC-255CW, MFC-290C, MFC-295CN, MFC-3240C, MFC-3340CN, MFC-420CN, MFC-440CN, MFC-465CN, MFC-490CW, MFC-495CW, MFC-5440CN, MFC-5460CN, MFC-5490CN, MFC-5840CN, MFC-5860CN, MFC-5890CN, MFC-5895CW, MFC-620CN, MFC-640CW, MFC-6490CW, MFC-665CW, MFC-685CW, MFC-6890CDW, MFC-7220, MFC-7225N, MFC-7340, MFC-7345N, MFC-7420, MFC-7440N, MFC-7820N, MFC-7840W, MFC-790CW, MFC-795CW, MFC-820CW, MFC-845CW, MFC-8460N, MFC-8480DN, MFC-8660DN, MFC-8670DN, MFC-8680DN, MFC-8690DW, MFC-885CW, MFC-8860DN, MFC-8870DW, MFC-8890DW, MFC-9010CN, MFC-9120CN, MFC-9125CN, MFC-9320CW, MFC-9325CW, MFC-9420CN, MFC-9440CN, MFC-9450CDN, MFC-9840CDW, MFC-990CW, MFC-J220, MFC-J265W, MFC-J270W, MFC-J410W, MFC-J415W, MFC-J615W, MFC-J630W