The white horizontal stripes appears on the printed image from the PaperPort® software What can I do?
If you have the horizontal stripes on the printed image from PaperPort®, change a setting as follows:
- Select File menu and then Print Setup... dialog.
- In "Layout" group, deselect "Resize paper to fit".
In addition, we recommend using "Fine" resolution to print the image.
- Select File menu and then Print... to open the print dialog.
- Press Properties button and then select Print Quality tab in the dialog.
- Make sure the resolution is set to Fine.
DCP-1000, DCP-110C, DCP-120C, DCP-1400, DCP-7020, DCP-8040, DCP-8045D, FAX-5750e, MFC-210C, MFC-3100C, MFC-3200C, MFC-3220C, MFC-3240C, MFC-3320CN, MFC-3340CN, MFC-3420C, MFC-3820CN, MFC-420CN, MFC-4420C, MFC-4800, MFC-4820C, MFC-5100C, MFC-5200C, MFC-5440CN, MFC-5840CN, MFC-620CN, MFC-640CW, MFC-6800, MFC-7220, MFC-7225N, MFC-7420, MFC-7820N, MFC-820CW, MFC-8220, MFC-8440, MFC-8500, MFC-8640D, MFC-8840D, MFC-8840DN, MFC-9420CN, MFC-9700, MFC-9800