How to create labels - outline (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
The general procedure for creating labels using the QL-series printer is described below:
Choose the type of label you want to create.
Shown above is only a part of the labels you can create with your printer.
Choose an appropriate DK Roll for the label you have in your mind, and insert it in your printer.
Separate DK Roll purchase may be necessary.
Start P-touch Editor and enter text.
<Using Express mode as an example>
You can also copy text from Microsoft Office applications.
Enter text directly using P-touch Editor, or copy text from a Microsoft Office application.
Use P-touch Editor's variety of editing functions to format and decorate your label.
Print the label from your printer.
For details on creating labels, refer to the following FAQs:
- Creating an Address Label (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- Creating an Address Label using Microsoft Word Add-In and formatting the text (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- Creating an Address Label using the Add-In function with Microsoft Outlook (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- Creating a Banner Label using label roll DK-2205 or similar (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- Creating a Name Badge Label using a template (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.