How do I install/change the label roll?
To install a new label roll:
Press and hold the ON/OFF button () to turn the printer off. Hold the printer by the front, and firmly lift the DK Roll compartment cover to open the cover.
<using an image of QL-700>
Place the DK Roll into the Roll Spool Guide (1).
- Make sure that the Roll Spool Arm (2) is inserted firmly in the Roll Spool Guide.
- Make sure the Stabiliser (3) slides into the notch of the printer.
Thread the end of the DK Roll through the printer.
- Align the end of the roll with the upright edge of the label output slot.
- Check that the DK Roll is threaded straight so that the labels will not be skewed.
Close the DK Roll compartment cover.
- When you press the ON/OFF button () to turn the printer on, the end of the DK Die-cut Label is aligned automatically.
To remove a label roll:
Press the ON/OFF button () to turn the printer off. Hold the DK Roll compartment cover at the front of the printer and firmly lift up to open the cover.
Hold the label roll by the Roll Spool Arm and pull the inserted DK Roll up.
- Close the DK Roll compartment cover.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.