I cannot print using the PS-9000 in a Windows environment.
Please check the following:
Make sure that the selected printer port name is “PTLANxxxxxx” (xxxxxx is a randomly chosen combination of letters and numbers, e.g.PTLAN501234) on the printer properties screen.
If the printer port name is not “PTLANxxxxxx”, please re-install the PS-9000 or create a new port as follows:
- Click [Add Port] above the image.
- Select [Brother PS-9000 Port] and click [New Port].
- The “Brother PS-9000 Setup” screen is displayed, follow the instructions on screen.
There may be a problem either with the client PC setup, printer setup or network environment. Verify the cause of the problem by using the "ping" command to test communication with network devices.
- If you are receiving a reply to the "ping" command, refer to "The 'ping' command reports that I can communicate with the PS-9000, but I cannot print."
- If you are NOT receiving a reply to the "ping" command, refer to "I cannot discover the product with the configuration utility."
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.