Where do I find the cables?
An interface cable is not a standard accessory.
- Some computers have a USB and a parallel port. Please buy the appropriate cable for the interface you are going to use.
- Most parallel cables support bi-directional communication, but some might have an incompatible pin assignment or may not be IEEE 1284-compliant.
- It is recommended that you use a Parallel interface cable or USB interface cable that is no longer than 6 feet ( 2 meters ).
- When you use a USB cable, make sure it is a high-speed twisted cable (12 Mbps or 480 Mbps), and that you connect it to the USB connector of your PC.
- Please make sure that you use a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified cable if your computer uses a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the front of your PC or to the iMac's keyboard.
The HL-5030 only supports the USB interface.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.