What kind of memory can I use?
The machine has 128 MB of standard memory and one slot for optional memory expansion. You can increase the memory up to a maximum of 384 MB by installing one SO-DIMM (Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module).
In general, the SO-DIMM must have the following specifications:
- Type: 144-pin and 16-bit output
- CAS Latency: 4
- Clock Frequency: 267 MHz (533 Mb/s/pin) or more
- Capacity: 64, 128 or 256 MB
- Height: 30.0 mm (1.18 in.)
- DRAM Type: DDR2 SDRAM
- There might be some SO-DIMMs that will not work with the machine.
- For more information, call Brother Customer Service.
This type of memory SO-DIMM is available from most major memory suppliers.