Reset the network settings to the factory default
You can reset the print server back to its default factory settings (resetting all information such as the password and IP address information) using the control panel as follows.
This function restores all wired and wireless network settings to the factory default.
- Make sure the machine is not operating, then disconnect all the cables from the machine (except the power cord).
- Press OK on the control panel, and the LCD will show the control panel menu.
- Press + or - to choose Network. Press OK.
- Press + or - to choose Network Reset. Press OK.
- Press + to choose Reset.
- Press + to choose Yes for reboot.
- The machine will re-start.