"JAM MP TRAY" error appears on the LCD. What should I do?
If a paper jam occurs inside the MP tray, follow these steps:
- Remove the paper from the MP tray.
- Remove any jammed paper from in and around the MP Tray.
- Fan the paper stack, and then put it back in the MP tray.
- When loading paper in the MP tray, make sure that the paper stays under the maximum paper mark (1) on both sides of the tray.
- If the printer does not automatically start printing, press Go.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.