I want to keep my settings on the printer. Can lock the printer panel?
Yes, you can.
When necessary, you can set a password to limit access to menus.
This helps prevent items from being changed accidentally.
- Press the Menu button.
- Press the up/down arrow keys to select the menu Maintenance.
- When the Maintenance is displayed, press the right arrow key to enter the menu.
- Press the up/down arrow keys to select the menu Security.
- When the Security is displayed, press the right arrow key.
- Select PanelSetProtect and then select ON using the right arrow key.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.