I am using Windows. When I print a document, the printed page is blank. What should I do?
If you can't print Windows Test Page, this FAQ is not applicable for your problem. Please refer to other FAQs & Troubleshooting or contact Brother Customer Service from "Contact Us".
This problem may occur when you print a document with certain applications.
To solve this problem, please install the latest printer driver.
Please go to the Downloads section to download the latest printer driver.
If the problem continues after installing the latest printer driver, continue to follow the instructions below:
NOTE: The steps may differ depending on the operating system.
- Unplug the interface cable from the PC.
- Click on start => Control Panel => Add & Remove Programs, and remove "Brother MFL-Pro xxxx".
- Click on start => Settings => Printers & Faxes and delete the "Brother driver" & "PC-FAX driver".
- In the Printers & Faxes window, you will click on File and Server Properties.
- Click on the Drivers tab.
- Select the "Brother xxxx" driver, then click REMOVE.
- Restart the PC.
- Reinstall the "Brother MFL-Pro" from the CD-ROM.
If you don't have the CD-ROM, please go to Downloads section and download "Full Driver & Software Package". The installation instructions are available in the download page.