"Connection Fail : Err-02" appears on the LCD Display Screen. What does it mean?
The wireless access point/router cannot be detected.
- Check the following 4 points.
- Make sure that the wireless access point/ router is powered on.
- Move your machine to an area with no items which obstruct the wireless network signal, such as metal doors or walls, or closer to the wireless access point/router.
- Temporarily place your machine within about 1 m (3.3 feet) from the wireless access point when you are configuring the wireless settings.
If your wireless access point/router is using MAC address filtering, confirm the MAC address of this machine is allowed in the filter.
- If you manually entered the SSID and security information (SSID/authentication method encryption method/Network Key (Password)), the information may be incorrect. Reconfirm the SSID and security information and re-enter the correct information as necessary. See How to find the Network Name (SSID) and Network Key (Password)?
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.