How do I print multiple lines and how many lines can I print?
Follow the steps below:
- Type text for the first line.
Press the Enter key.
A return mark appears at the end of the line and the cursor moves to the start of the new line.
- Type text for the second line.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all lines are entered.
- Press the Print key to display the Copies screen.
- Select the number of copies to be printed using the Up or Down arrow key, or the number using the number keys.
- Press the OK or Enter key.
Using the Preview function, you can check the layout of the label before printing.
- Press the Preview key. An image of the label is displayed on the screen. The length of the label is shown in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Press the Left or Right arrow key to scroll the preview to the left or right.
- Press the Up or Down key to change the magnification of the preview.
The maximum number of text lines that can be printed depends on the width of the installed tape.
Refer to the following table:
|Tape Width||Maximum number of lines that can be printed|
|3.5 mm / 0.13"||1|
|6 mm / 0.23"||2|
|9 mm / 0.35"||2|
|12 mm / 0.47"||3|
|18 mm / 0.70"||5|