Register an Email Address Using Remote Setup
You can register up to 300 email addresses and enter a name for each address.
- Do one of the following:
In the Finder menu bar, click , and then double-click the Remote Setup icon.
- Select your model name in the Discover Devices dialog box, and then click Connect.The Remote Setup Program window appears.
- Select Address Book in the navigation tree.
- Click + in the Contact area .
- Enter a name and an email address.
- Click Create.
- Click OK.To create a group, click + in the Group area and then configure settings as needed.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.