Load Receipts, Clippings, Photos, and Other Documents
Make sure documents with ink or correction fluid are completely dry.
- Insert the document into the Carrier Sheet (not included).
- Set the Paper document in the center of the Carrier Sheet and align the top of the document with the top of the Carrier Sheet.
- If the receipt is longer than the Carrier Sheet, you can fold the receipt in two places so that it overlaps when you insert it into the Carrier Sheet.
- Adjust the Paper Guides (1) to fit the width of the Carrier Sheet.
- Place the Carrier Sheet, face down in the ADF between the Paper Guides until you feel it touch the inside of the machine.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.