Load a Plastic Card
- Adjust the Paper Guides (1) to fit the width of your document.
- Place the card, face down, top edge first in the ADF between the Paper Guides until you feel it touch the inside of the machine.
- Load only one plastic card at a time.
- Certain types of plastic cards may be scratched when scanned.
- Rigid cards may not be fed correctly.
- If the surface of the card is dirty with grease marks (for example, fingerprints) or similar, wipe the dirt off before scanning.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.