FAQs & Troubleshooting
Load Standard Size Documents
- Gently adjust the Paper Guides (1) to fit the width of your document.
- Fan the pages several times along both the long edge and the short edge.
- Align the edges of the pages.
- Position the pages so that the leading edges are aligned at a slight angle in the feed direction.
- Slide the Feed Selector to the left and confirm that it is in ADF Mode. Place your document, face down, top edge first in the ADF between the Paper Guides until you feel it touch the inside of the machine. Feed thin pages slowly and carefully to keep the edge from folding.
If your question was not answered, have you checked other FAQs?
Have you checked the manuals?
If you need further assistance, please contact Brother customer service:
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.