Reset Your Brother Machine
The following reset functions are available:
- Network （ADS-1250W）
Open the Front Cover, press and hold and for five seconds.
- Network (ADS-1700W)
Use Network reset if you want to restore the network settings, such as the password and IP address information, to the default factory settings.
- Address Book (ADS-1700W)
You can reset the Address Book and delete all existing contact information.
- Do one of the following:
When your machine is connected via a Network, type the password if required.
Click Brother Utilities on your desktop, and then click the drop-down list and select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Remote Setup.
In the Finder menu bar, click , and then double-click the Remote Setup icon.
- Click the Machine Info menu in the left navigation pane.
- Click the Reset button in Factory Reset.
- Click OK to close the Remote Setup window.
- Press .
- Press the reset option you want to use.
- Press [OK] for two seconds to restart the machine.