Set Auto Power Off Mode
If the machine is in Deep Sleep Mode for certain length of time, based on your model and settings, the machine will go into Power Off Mode automatically. The machine does not go into Power Off Mode when the machine is connected to a network.
- To start printing, press on the control panel and then send a print job.
- Make sure that the front cover is closed and the power cord is plugged in.
- Press to turn on the machine and make sure only the Ready LED lights up.
- Press Go four times to turn the function On or Off.
All LEDs blink twice when Auto Power Off Mode is turned on.
All LEDs blink once when Auto Power Off Mode is turned off.
Select how long the machine must be in Deep Sleep Mode before it goes into Auto Power Off Mode.
- Press or to display the [General Setup] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Ecology] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to select the [Auto Power Off] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to select the option you want, and then press Go.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.