Printouts are faint.
Please check the following points:
- Check the printer's environment. Conditions such as humidity and high temperatures may cause this print fault.
- If the whole page is too light, Toner Save Mode may be on. Turn off Toner Save Mode in the printer Properties tab of the driver.
- Put in a new toner cartridge. To see how to replace the toner cartridge, click here.
- Put in a new drum unit. To see how to replace the drum unit, click here.
- Increase the print density by using the QUALITY menu on the printer control panel.
- You may clear the problem by wiping the scanner window with a soft cloth. To see how to clean the inside of the printer, click here.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.