Save Scanned Data to a Folder as a PDF File Using ControlCenter2 (Mac)
- Load your document.
- In the Finder menu bar, click , and then double-click the (ControlCenter) icon.The ControlCenter2 screen appears.
- Click the SCAN tab.
- Click the File button.The scan settings dialog box appears.
- Click the File Type pop-up menu, and then select a PDF file.To save the document as a password-protected PDF, select Secure PDF (*.pdf) from the File Type pop-up menu, type your password in the Password and Re-type Password fields, and then click OK.
- Change the scan settings, such as file name, destination folder, resolution and colour, if needed.
- Click the Start Scanning button.The machine starts scanning. The file will be saved in the folder you selected.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.