Secure Print (Mac)
Use Secure Print to ensure that confidential or sensitive documents do not print until you enter a password on the machine's control panel.
- The secure data is deleted from the machine when you turn off the machine.
- From an application, such as Apple TextEdit, click the File menu, and then select Print.
- Select Brother XXX-XXXX (where XXXX is your model name).
- Click the application pop-up menu, and then select the Secure Print option. The Secure Print options appear.
- Select the Secure Print check box.
- Type your user name, job name and a four-digit password.
- Click Print.
- On the machine's control panel, swipe left or right or press or to display the [Secure Print] option, and then press [Secure Print].
- Swipe up or down or press or to display user names, and then press your user name.The LCD displays the list of secured jobs for your name.
- Swipe up or down or press or to display the print job, and then press it.
- Enter your four-digit password, and then press [OK].
- Enter the number of copies you want.
- Press [Start].
After you have printed the secured data, it will be cleared from the machine's memory.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.