Paper is Jammed in the MP tray
If the machine's control panel or the Status Monitor indicates that there is a jam in the machine's MP tray, follow these steps:
- Remove the paper from the MP tray.
- Remove any jammed paper from in and around the MP tray.
- Fan the paper stack, and then put it back in the MP tray.
- Reload paper in the MP tray and make sure the paper stays under the maximum paper height guides (1) on both sides of the tray. Place the paper's leading edge (top of paper) between the and arrows (2).
- Follow the instructions on the machine's LCD.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.