Print the received faxes that are stored in memory. (Fax Storage)
If you are using the Paging or Fax Storage feature, you can still print a fax from memory when you are at your Brother machine.
Follow the steps below to print the faxes you have received:
- Press (Settings). (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Press All Settings.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to display Fax.
- Press Fax.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to Print Fax or Print Document.
- Press Print Fax or Print Document.
- Press Yes or OK.
- Press (Home).
- You can also print a fax from the memory by pressing Print on the Touchscreen. (some models with Fax Preview: When Fax Preview is set to Off.)
- When you print a fax from the memory, the fax data will be erased.