Print both sides of paper or a booklet automatically
To set the 2-sided or booklet print in the printer driver, follow the instructions listed below:
Make sure you have installed the latest Full Driver & Software Package.
> Click here to download Full Driver & Software Package in the Downloads section.
You can either set the 2-sided/booklet print for a single job, or set the driver for so that all subsequent print jobs are 2-sided/booklet printed.
The steps may vary depending on your application.All Jobs:
- Within the application you wish to print from select the print option.
- Click Properties to open the Printing Preferences window. Continue to STEP 2.
- Open Printing Preferences. (Click here to see the details of how to open Printing Preferences.)
- Continue to STEP 2.
Select the 2-sided or booklet print setting in the printer driver.
> Click here to see how to print on both sides of the paper for Windows.
> Click here to see how to print as a booklet for Windows.
If printing a Single Job, click OK or Print in the print dialog box to begin the print job.
If configuring for All Jobs, the driver is now configured and all subsequent print jobs will use the selected settings.
Select 2-sided print setting in the printer driver.
> Click here to see how to print on both sides of the paper for Macintosh.
To save this preference for future 2-Sided printing:
- Select Save As... or Save Current Settings as Preset... from the Presets dropdown box.
- Type a name for the Preset and click OK.
- Click Print. The document will print with the selected options.
DCP-J572DW, DCP-L2535DW, DCP-L2550DW, DCP-L3551CDW, HL-L2375DW, HL-L3230CDN, HL-L3270CDW, HL-L5100DN, HL-L6200DW, HL-L6400DW, HL-T4000DW, MFC-J2330DW, MFC-J2730DW, MFC-J3930DW, MFC-J491DW, MFC-L2715DW, MFC-L2750DW, MFC-L2770DW, MFC-L3750CDW, MFC-L3770CDW, MFC-L5700DN, MFC-L5900DW, MFC-L6900DW, MFC-T4500DW, MFC-T910DW