Reduce Printing Noise
The Quiet Mode setting can reduce printing noise. When Quiet Mode is turned on, the print speed becomes slower. The factory setting is off.
- Press and hold to turn the machine off.
- Make sure that the front cover is closed and the power cord is plugged in.
- Hold down Go as you press to turn on the machine. Keep Go pressed down until the Toner, Drum, and Paper LEDs light up.
- Press Go 11 times to turn the function On or Off.
All LEDs blink twice when you turn on the Quiet Mode.
All LEDs blink once when you turn off the Quiet Mode.
- Press or to display the [General Setup] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [Ecology] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to select the [Quiet Mode] option, and then press OK.
- Press or to display the [On] or [Off] option, and then press Go.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.