Printouts (envelope, cardboard) have creases.
Please check the following points:
- Check that you use the paper that meets our specification.
Please refer to "What is the recommended paper?".
- Check that the drum units and toner cartridges are installed properly.
Please refer to the instructions, "How do I replace a drum unit?" and "How do I replace the toner cartridge?".
If you still have a print quality problem, please go to the Step 2.
- Make sure that the fuser cover (1) inside the back cover is closed properly.
- Make sure that two gray levers inside the back cover, one on the left-hand side and one on the right-hand side, are pulled down.
- Make sure that the media type settings in the printer driver and in the machine's Paper Type menu matches the type of paper you are using.