The fabric tape became detached after washing.
The adhesive force of the fabric tape varies depending on ironing temperature, ironing procedure, and fabric materials.
- Set the iron to a medium-high temperature (160-180°C / 320-355°F).
- Press down firmly for 15-30 seconds.
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Linen
- 100% Polyester
Polyester + Cotton
Please note that for best results, the above suitable fabrics should have relatively smooth surfaces.
- Wool, Rayon, Chemical fiber
- Toweling and other thick materials
- Denim and other rough surfaced materials
- Waterproof materials
- Non-heatproof materials (low temperature requirement)
- Elastic (stretchable) type materials