Colored spots at 94 mm (3.7 in.) intervals or at 30 mm (1.2 in.) intervals
Follow the steps applicable for your case to resolve the issue:
- Case 1: Colored spots at 94 mm (3.7 in.) intervals
- Case 2: Colored spots at 30 mm (1.2 in.) intervals
- If the issue is not resolved after printing a few blank pages, foreign material, such as glue from a label, may be stuck on the drum surface. Clean the drum unit. Click here to see the details of how to clean the drum unit.
- Install a new drum unit. Click here to see the details of how to replace the drum unit.
- Identify the color causing the issue and put in a new toner cartridge.
To identify the color of the toner cartridge and replace toner cartridge, follow the steps below:
- Click here to print the chart. [345KB/ PDF]
- Compare your printed document with the printed chart to identify the color causing the problem.
- Replace the toner cartridge of the color. Click here to see the details of how to replace the toner cartridge.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.