Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007. What can I do? (For ControlCenter3 Users)
If you have added Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 into the E-mail application list manually, you need to delete them from the E-mail application list and update ControlCenter3 following the procedures below:
Scan to Email does not work with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 unless you delete it from the list. By just only updating ControlCenter3 Scan to Email does not work with it.
- Open the ControlCenter 3 by right clicking on the icon in the system tray and left clicking on Open.
- Right click on the E-mail icon and left click on ControlCenter Configuration.
- Select Software Button tub and click the Delete button.
- Select application name you added manually, e.g. Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 from the Application Name list. Click the Delete button to remove the application from the list.
- Click OK to close window.
- Close ControlCenter3 by right clicking on the icon in the system tray and left clicking on Close.
- Update ControlCenter3.
**Click here to update ControlCenter3
- Restart the ControlCenter 3 by clicking start => (All) Programs => Brother => MFC/ DCP/ FAX-XXXX (your model name) => ControlCenter3.
- Be sure that the application you are going to use is selected on the E-mail application list.
Now Scan to Email will work with it.