How do I remove or attach the Embroidery foot ?
Either embroidery foot “W+” with LED pointer or “W” is included depending on the countries or regions. The embroidery foot is attached to the machine when purchased, with the connector of the embroidery foot “W+” with LED pointer unplugged from the machine.
- Always press on the screen before changing the embroidery foot. If is not pressed and the “Start/Stop” button or another button is pressed, the machine will start and may cause injury.
- Only use embroidery feet made for this machine. Using other presser feet may lead to accident or injury.
- Press the “Needle Position” button to raise the needle.
- Press .
If the message “OK to automatically lower the presser foot? ” appears on the LCD screen, press OK to continue.
→ The entire screen becomes white, and all keys and operation buttons are locked.
- Raise the presser foot lever.
→ For users of embroidery foot “W”, skip step4 and go to step5.
- Unplug the connector of the embroidery foot “W+” from the jack on the back of the machine.
- Use the included screwdriver to loosen the screw of the embroidery foot, then remove the embroidery foot.
(1) Screwdriver (2) Embroidery foot (3) Embroidery foot screw
Make sure that the embroidery foot is installed in the correct direction, otherwise the needle may strike the embroidery foot, breaking the needle and causing injuries.
- Position the embroidery foot “W+” with LED pointer or “W” on the presser foot bar by aligning the notch of the embroidery foot to the large screw.
- Hold the embroidery foot in place with your right hand, and then use the included screwdriver to securely tighten the embroidery foot screw.
Use the included screwdriver to firmly tighten the screw of the embroidery foot. If the screw is loose, the needle may strike the embroidery foot and possibly cause injury.
→ For users of embroidery foot “W”, skip step3 and go to step4.
- Plug the connector of the embroidery foot “W+” with LED pointer into the jack on the back of your machine.
- Press to unlock all keys and buttons.
All keys and operation buttons are unlocked, and the previous screen is displayed.