Printing documents from the Brother iPrint&Scan when using an Android™ mobile device.
You can print documents saved on your mobile device's memory card.
NOTE: Illustrations and instructions may vary depending on the version of the application you are using. We recommend you use the latest version to take advantage of all the features supported.
STEP A: Set a Device for Print
- Display the list of applications on your mobile device and tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon.
Make sure your machine is selected.
- If your machine is selected, continue to STEP B.
- If a different machine is selected or if No Device Selected is displayed, make sure your machine is turned on and then tap a model name or No Device Selected.
- The application will search your network and display a list of available machines.
Do one of the following:
- If your machine is displayed in the list, tap your machine. Continue to STEP B.
- If your machine is not displayed in the list, you may be able to find your machine by tapping Set Manually and then entering your machine's IP address.
- Tap .
- Tap Documents.
- Tap the file you want to print.
- Tap Print.
Files with the following security settings cannot be printed:
- Security Method: Password Security
- Compatibility: Acrobat X and later
- Encryption Level: 256-bit AES
- Printing Allowed: None or Low Resolution (150dpi)
- Tap to change Print Settings.