Paper is Jammed in the MP tray
If the machine's control panel or the Status Monitor indicates that there is a jam in the machine's MP tray, follow these steps:
- Remove the paper from the MP tray.
- Remove any jammed paper from in and around the MP tray.
- Fan the paper stack, and then put it back in the MP tray.
- Reload paper in the MP tray and make sure the paper stays under the maximum paper height guides (1) on both sides of the tray.
- Press [Retry] to resume printing.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.