What kind of memory can I use?
The printer has 64 MB of standard memory and one slot for optional memory expansion. You can expand the memory up to 576 MB by installing a Dual In-line Memory Module (SO-DIMM).
In general, the machine uses industry-standard SO-DIMM with the following specifications:
- Type: 144 pin and 64 bit output
- CAS Latency: 2
- Clock frequency: 100 MHz or more
- Capacity: 64, 128, 256 or 512 MB
- Height: 31.75 mm (1.25 in.)
- SDRAM can be used.
- There might be some SO-DIMMs that will not work with the printer.
- For more information, call the dealer you bought the printer from or contact Brother Customer Service from "Contact Us".