Reset the network settings to the factory default
If you wish to reset the print server back to its default factory settings (resetting all information such as the password and IP address information), you can reset it using control panel of the printer.
To reset the setting, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine indicates ready.
- Press any of the Menu button (+, -, OK or Back) of the control panel on your machine to take the machine off-line.
- Press the + or - to choose "Network". Press OK.
- Press the + or - to choose "Factory Reset". Press OK.
- When "Restart Printer?" appears, press OK again.
The printer will restart and the print server has been reset to the default factory settings.