What is the recommended paper?
The recommended paper for this printer is:
Xerox 4200, Hammermill Laserprint
NEUSIEDLER Color Copy 90g/m2 or equivalent
- To get the best output quality and to avoid any damage, use smooth white paper.
- Before you buy a lot of paper, please test some to make sure that the paper is suitable.
- Use neutral paper. Do not use acidic or alkaline paper.
- Print quality will vary depending on the paper being used.
- Do not load envelopes, transparencies, labels or thick paper (more than 105 g/m2 or 28 lb) into the optional lower tray unit. It may cause paper jams.
Do not use inkjet paper, iron-on transfer paper or perforated paper, because it will cause a paper jam or damage your machine.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.