Check the following points to resolve the issue:
- Set the document correctly in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) or on the scanner glass if the skew only occurs when making copies.
- Make sure the paper or other print media is loaded correctly in the paper tray and the guides are not too tight or too loose against the paper stack.
- Set the paper guides correctly.
- The paper tray may be too full.
Check the paper type and quality.
> Click here to see what kind of paper you can use.
- Check for loose objects such as torn paper inside the machine.
(For automatic 2-sided printing models)
If the issue only occurs during automatic 2-sided printing, check for torn paper in the 2-sided tray. Verify the 2-sided tray is inserted completely and the back cover is closed completely.
To help us improve our support, please provide your feedback below.