Forward a fax to another fax machine when my machine has a mechanical problem.
You can transfer faxes in the memory of your machine if one of the following messages is displayed on the LCD:
- Unable to Clean XX (Clean Unable XX)
- Unable to Initialise XX or Unable to Init. XX (Init Unable XX)
- Unable to Print XX (Print Unable XX)
- Unable to Scan XX (Scan Unable XX)
- Press Stop/Exit to interrupt the error temporarily.
- Press Settings or Menu and select Service => Data Transfer => Fax Transfer.
Do one of the following:
If the LCD shows No Data, there are no faxes left in the machine's memory.
- Enter the fax number to which faxes will be forwarded.
- If the LCD shows No Data, there are no faxes left in the machine's memory.
- Press Black Start or Mono Start.
If you have not set up your Station ID, you cannot enter fax transfer mode.
> Click here to see how to set up the Station ID.
You can also send the Fax Journal report to another fax machine.
Press Settings or Menu and select Service => Data Transfer => Report Trans. in Step 2.