The white horizontal stripes appears on the printed image from the PaperPort® software What can I do?
If you have the horizontal stripes on the printed image from PaperPort®, change a setting as follows:
- Select File menu and then Print Setup... dialog.
- In "Layout" group, deselect "Resize paper to fit".
In addition, we recommend using "Fine" resolution to print the image.
- Select File menu and then Print... to open the print dialog.
- Press Properties button and then select Print Quality tab in the dialog.
- Make sure the resolution is set to Fine.
DCP-110C, DCP-115C, DCP-117C, DCP-120C, DCP-310CN, DCP-315CN, DCP-340CW, DCP-4020C, DCP-7010, DCP-7010L, DCP-7025, DCP-8040, DCP-8045D, MFC-210C, MFC-215C, MFC-3220C, MFC-3240C, MFC-3320CN, MFC-3340CN, MFC-3420C, MFC-3820CN, MFC-410CN, MFC-425CN, MFC-4820C, MFC-5440CN, MFC-580, MFC-5840CN, MFC-590, MFC-620CN, MFC-640CW, MFC-7225N, MFC-7420, MFC-7820N, MFC-820CW, MFC-8220, MFC-8440, MFC-8840D, MFC-8840DN, MFC-890, MFC-9030, MFC-9070, MFC-9160, MFC-9180, MFC-9420CN, MFC-9660, MFC-9760, MFC-9880