I can no longer print from my computer via Bluetooth®, even though I could print previously.
Please check the following points:
Is the printer turned on?
Is the media installed in the printer？
Are any print jobs stored in the print queue?
-> Remove print jobs and try printing again.
Is the printer offline?
-> If the printer is offline, close the print monitor screen and turn the printer power ON/OFF a few times.
If the printer is still offline, restart your computer.
Are the Bluetooth settings ON?
- Check if the Bluetooth function of your computer is ON.
- Check if the Bluetooth icon is displayed on the LCD of the printer.
If not, follow the steps below:
- Press the [Menu] button to select the [Bluetooth] menu, and then press the [OK] button.
- Select [On].
Is the printer paired with your computer?
-> If not, download the printer driver from the [Downloads] section of this website. Install the printer driver, and then pair the printer following the instructions in the installer.
Is the printer port "TBPx:" ?
-> To confirm the printer port, follow the steps below:
Open [Devices and Printers] and right-click XX-XXX (your printer's model name).
To learn how to open [Devices and Printers], see “How to open the Devices and Printers window".
- Select [Printer properties].
- Open the [Ports] tab and confirm if the port "TBPx :" is selected.
If it is selected, you need to change ports. Download and install the printer driver from the [Downloads] section of this website, and then pair the printer following the instructions in the installer.